Tuesday, May 15, 2012

D&C is scheduled

Well, surgery is officially scheduled. After re-arranging some meetings at work for Tuesday, the receptionist called and for some reason they could not do surgery on Tuesday. She offered Thursday. I kind of laughed at her and said, "Thursday is my birthday and I will NOT be having a D&C on m birthday". So, she talked to the doctor and he is going to do the surgery for me before office hours on Monday morning.

I'm relieved in a way. There is FINALLY an end in sight. We will have to wait for a couple of cycles to be able to try again and I really just didn't want to push this out any longer than I had to. Emotionally, I need to be able to move on and I just can't do that while still "pregnant".

So, for now, I wait until Monday and then work on moving forward. I have 11 days left with students and 12 days left of work. Summer can't come soon enough!

Also, I better have some awesome birthday celebrations this year! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment