Monday, April 16, 2012

In the middle

Doctor update: drew labs. Sono scheduled for Wednesday at 11:20 ( a very inconvenient time for me). My doctor asked me how long I wanted to do this. I told him I wanted to see what this set of labs and the sono said before I made a decision. He said it was completely up to me and he was fine with me waiting as long as I needed. I asked how I could know for sure if this was a viable pregnancy and he said keep doing labs or do a D&C. I said well, if I did that and the baby was fine then I just ended a perfectly fine pregnancy, to which he said yes.

We talked for about 15 minutes. He hates this for me. He told me I'm super brave and a strong woman. I told him I was only brave in his office, at home it's different, ha.

Anyway, for now - I just keep waiting and praying for a miracle. The numbers ARE going up but not like they should or need to. I just don't know if I can determine to do a D&C unless I have to. I think if this is going to end, I want it to happen naturally. The really crappy part of that is the waiting and until then I still have pregnancy symptoms. Ugh. I just want an easy answer, honestly.

I feel like if I decide to do the D&C I will always wonder if it was the right decision. I guess for now I will just pray the sonogram and labs will miraculously show things are normal or that my body will end this on it's own. I need to move on in one direction or another. In the middle sucks.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hold out as long as you can. D&C can do damage, so they should only be used if it is totally nessacary. I wish I had know that before I had 3 of them. Only one was after a miscarriage.

    With both of my miscarriages, I passed th baby on my own. With my 1st miscarriage, they didn't want to wait for the placenta to come out. So they did a D&C to get it out.

    I would wait for the blood work and songram. And then just pray and trust God to show you what to do.

    You never know, the baby could be perfectly fine. Lots of women have bleeding (and sometimes allot) and cramping and still go on to have a healthy baby.

    I praying for you. I've been there. I would say to go ahead and join that support group I told you about. Some of the ladies their might have some answers for you or might have been through this situtation too. It is totally closed group. No one out of that group can see what you post or comment. And no one shares what others right. Totally safe group of women :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend! I am praying for wisdom, peace and guidance for you. Please let me know if you need anything at all.

    ReplyDelete